Sharon











Last night I had a crazy fun photo shoot! I have learned that some people are a natural at taking pictures and others are... well not so natural. Sharon changes poses about 5 times between click of the camera. It is hard to focus and shoot before she is on to the next thing. But it was great, we had So much fun. Sharon and I have gotten close this year. Her love for God is so genuine, and she is purely a blessing and a joy to be around. I promise my next post will be on the other things i have been doing (like PRINTING pictures all day at Wal-Mart). Sorry for so many pictures... they were just too much fun, i had to share them.

Oh, and I can not forget the car picture. Sharon is the farthest person to take a picture by a car, and by far the most modest to do it. It was one of those pictures that you take for the random sake of taking it. But hey, I bet it was the best thing that has happened to the car in days!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these pictures of Sharon!!! They are just so FUN and CREATIVE!!! Good job Ceri!!;)