Kamloops trip




On my last post I promised that my next post would be on something other than photography. So i decided I had better post soon before I forgot, other wise the pst thing might just be another photo shoot. Well, yesterday I caught a ride on the kamloops town trip. I had So So many pictures to print. I spent all morning in the Wal-Mart Photo section of the store. Then I ran around the mall with Lauren (the new girls dean). It was great, I got my first yellow shirt!! oh and for all those who make fun of me living in Canada, I do go to town... but the town is not big enough to do anything but pick up groceries, cash a check, or mail a package. So yesterday it was great to do some shopping. Oh, do you like my new cup? I will sharpen the chock so people can actually read what i write.

2 comments:

Christy Joy said...

That cup is awesome! I want to get one!

sharon jeon said...

hey you should totally sharpen it ahem~ you haven't done it yet~ i have a hard time writing :P