Seton Lake!!
















I have spent many weekends at Seton Lake, but never with my boat license. I took my license on thursday and spent all day friday and sunday giving joy rides on the jet ski. I had not idea that you could get that sore from one of those things! The campout was just for the Juniors and Seniors so it was a little smaller than some camp outs. I slept under the stars like every night on the lake. That is the beauty of British Columbia, NO BUGS! There has been a fire on the other side of the mountains for a few days now. So when we got to the lake it was full of smoke. It made for a great sun set though. Normaly there is not much of a sunset in the mountains. Oh, and because there was a fire ban on, we could not have the normal campfire food, s'mores. So we ate Graham crackers and Nutella. Somehow we all were covered in Nutela by the end of the meal.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Mmm...graham crackers and nutella... a goodly substitute for s'mores! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun. Now are you ready to spend the summer in Mosquito Land, hahaha? (Wait, why am I laughing??? We're going back to Mosquito Land too! D'oh!)

joar andré said...

Seton Lake is great!! I've got lots of good memories from there :-)