10,000 moments captured.


















Ok so in the past 5 weeks I have taken about 10,000 pictures. I went on a 3 week tour with my school and was the main person taking pictures of the whole event. I had two camera’s around my neck most of the time. There were a couple times where I had 3 around me, that is more of a mess than a help. It is nice though to have one camera with my telephoto lens and another camera with a wide angle lens. After getting back from tour, the yearbook was my next project. I have been taking pictures of staff families, class pictures, and the senior portraits. So here are a few pictures I have taken of the recently, a few are for fun and a few are the real ones. Enjoy! There are more to come.... If my life ever slows down a bit to update this blog.

No comments: