My Mind and My Tack Board




I was trying to decide what to post this week, and well.... I just thought I would share some stuff that is on my mind and Tack board.
I have hit the age in life when I have to make decisions... Some times I love it and some times I hate it. Currently, I hate it. Why do we have to make the hardest decisions when we know so little in life. I mean seriously, the decisions I make now will make or break me and those decisions should be made after years of experience( i guess God has a sense of humor). I have so many options, because I have serve a God that can do anything. You know when you wish God would drop a sign out of the sky and drop it right on your head so you would not miss it? I am really hoping for one of those. At the same time I really want to learn complete trust in Him. So if I could just get used to "my life being on the line" it would be great. Then what ever comes my way will not be able to knock me off my feet, because i am not standing on my feet, I am holding on to something from above.
The quote above has been on my mind and board all week. Simply put, its not just about head knowledge, go out and write your own story with God!

1 comment:

jonathonlarson said...

i was trying to think of something encouraging to say, but i think you have it all under control. just continue to have a relationship with Him and He will direct your paths and give you that unshakable faith. there is nothing more you can do and there is nothing more you have been called to do. just wait on His timing. and He will lead, that's a promise.