Snow! Finally! (but it is gone already)






"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" as my dad would sing. Although he does not care when he sings it I especially thought of him and that song this week. I woke up and started chatting with a friend who promptly decided we needed to go sledding. A few hours later 4 or us pilled into a truck and headed up one of the many roads leading up near by mountains. It was great listening to Vange scream the whole time! Ellen and I snowboarded down the mountain while Ben and Vange drove the truck. I felt so bad for them, how boring... We finished our day of adventure with a Tim Tam Slam. Perfect way to end another day!

1 comment:

jonathonlarson said...

looks like fun. but i want to go boarding for real :) we need to find some time quick before its to late.