Sewing Project

There has been a pile of pants sitting in my room that need to be hemmed for a couple months. Hemming has been the story of my life. So yesterday I went out to the shed, got the sewing machine, got some thread, and then got distracted on another project. I have been wanting to sew this little dress for my niece for awhile and it sounded like more fun the hemming 6 pairs of pants. Since I broke the only 3 needles that I have, my pants are still sitting at the end of my bed waiting to be hemmed. (Andrew, how much are you planning on feeding Naomi between now and Christmas, I hope it will fit her).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute Ceri!

Brandon said...

Who hangs shirts in trees?

Oh, nevermind... :P

Ceri Christiansen said...

Lol, I figured you would rather like to see a tree than my closet.

Ellen said...

That is great--so well made and cute! Thanks for sharing it with us. Come see me and we can hem your pants together!

joar andré said...

I know at least two people who hang shirts in trees :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ceri,

I've just discovered that you have a blog! And I love it!

I have two words for you, when it comes to hemming: Stitch Witchery! As a sewing-challenged person, it has transformed my linen pile!!

big hugs
Susan the violin teacher :)