Fall Campus Picnic


















I thought I would post something out of the ordinary today. This last weekend our school had a picnic in the apricot orchard. We kept the students and staff busy with random games that involved random things such as buckets, tires, or cornstarch goop. The big activity of the night was a huge hit an a amazing opportunity for some action photography. We divided everyone up into 6 groups and gave them each a few pieces of cardboard, a razor blade, 2 paddles and a roll of duck tape. They had 55min to build a boat that would eventually bring the whole team across the pond. I don't believe any boat got the whole team across, but most boats made many trips. We finished the night with a message by pastor Lemon in the orchard. The lights were incredible.

6 comments:

Christy Joy said...

those lights ARE incredible. That would be a beautiful spot for a wedding...

Anonymous said...

awww, Ceri! I miss FA so much right now! Seeing all those new people there is so weird! lol. I love the pictures
~Raquel

joar andré said...

I really, really like that last picture with the lights!

starzinmyiz said...

The number of people that I know are getting to be less and less.... it's so sad!!! Oh well, looks like things are as fun as usual!! MAYBE MORE :)

Ellen said...

Ceri--awesome photos! It's great to see the action at Fountainview!

sharon jeon said...

I really miss fv....ALOT!!!