Holli and Anthony


























Holli is married! I remember when she got her drivers license and she was so kind that she would drive us around everywhere since we were all to young to get ours. Now, this summer I found myself shooting her wedding. The beauty of Holli is that she was not a BrideZilla. Some of the highlights of the wedding day was, the rain stopped for the photo shoot, a thunderstorm forced us to move the wedding into a church, the groom had to sward fight up to get to his bride, the tornado sciren was on key with the music, and she waited until the alter to get her first kiss from him. There are many more photos that I want to post, so hopefully there will be post #2 will come out soon!

2 comments:

sharon jeon said...

ALL i CAN SAY IS WOOW!!!!!!!!! I was wondering when your next post would be! I love it! You did an amazing job! I love how the bridesmaid dresses are all differnt and I love the socks! :D! Huggy buddy it's awesome!

Ellen said...

Ceri--so incredible! Awesome again!