Sharon
















Sharon also known as my Huggy Buddy is always a blast to be around. She acquired the name because she was the only one my size during high school that was not awkward to hug (since I am so short). Obviously she grew, but I still like to call her my Huggy Buddy. At the end of her shoot she told me "Ceri, I always have so much fun with you". I told her " thats because you decide to have fun, it's all in your attitude". Huggy Buddy has such a positive attitude that it is incredibly contagious, I mean just look at her pictures, don't you want to smile too? I think the people watching us run around town had to smile to! We ran from wall to wall laughing the whole time!

4 comments:

andrew Christiansen said...

ceri yes these make me smile, goot shoot

Ellen said...

Awesome, Awesome! Go Ceri and Sharon!

joar andré said...

This is definitely my favorite series of pictures so far! And yes, they have a very high "smile" factor :-)

sharon jeon said...

I just absolutely lOooOoove these pictures!!!!!!!!!!! I just love hanging out with you, I feel so privileged!!!! Ceri, thanks for being such a great friend and thx for taking these pictures of me!

I think the best part about these pictures is the behind the scenes; having fun together!