Melissa










I have been trying to create and decide on a water mark for my images and were planning to have them out by this shoot, but once again, I am in the valley of decision. I could not handle waiting any longer and decided I had to get on with my posts. So sorry for the delay.

Every time I think of Melssia I can not believe that I did not go to school with her. She is an amazing girl. I had allot of fun getting to know her last year, but this year has been even better! Since I live much closer to her than last year I often find myself in her room listening to her tell all the hilarious stories of the day. When she relives and tells a story, its almost better than if you were really there. She finds laughter in almost everything, and the best part is, she can laugh at herself! She came dancing into my room yesterday to show me her grad dress. Its going to be so sad next year without her.

3 comments:

joar andré said...

You are really talented at making people smile and laugh in front of your camera!

Good luck at making the water mark. I tried to make one for myself, but gave up a while back. Couldn't come up with something I liked...

~marci~ said...

You take very nice pictures...you have a talent of capturing personality. Create a watermark to protect your pictures...a very good idea... I recommend it!

Ellen said...

Ceri--you are an awesome photographer! Thanks for being a great friend to the students --thanks for bringing out the best in each one!