Jonathon, but mostly known as Sharley.












Have I ever expressed to you how hard it is to take pictures of guys? Well, I will spare you my rant, but I just don't think I am all that great. Anyway I decided to stop telling myself that I am terrible and do my best. Sharley is one guy with lots of character! He asked me "Ceri, I want these pictures to reflect who I am, what things could I do to make that happen"? I told him that he was known for Yodeling, climbing, being late (for a good reason), art, his smile, and his solid walk with the Lord. Regardless of my previous attitude on taking pictures of guys, I think it went well.

4 comments:

joar andré said...

I think you do a great job taking pictures of guys! And I absolutely love that last shot :-)

Ellen said...

Glad you pressed ahead--keep shooting all and any people! Awesome once again!

andrew Christiansen said...

great shoot just like you said

Olivia Leigh Photography said...

Love the creativity in these! So fun! Have enjoyed looking at your blog, Ceri. Keep up the good work!