Melody












This morning Melody told me her idea for her photo shoot. I was so excited! Her hair was beautiful and the outfit was great. She even found a prop for us to use! It has been so exciting to see her grow up. Since she came as a freshmen I was able to go to school with her (wow, has it been that long)! Its been so much living in the same house and getting to work with her in the evenings. She is a huge help! Oh, and did I mention, we can talk for hours! I am going to miss her so much!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Melody--so, so sweet. So, so beautiful!

Timothy Hyde said...

I love these pictures!! Melody, you are so beautiful! I love you and I'm so glad that I could be at FVA with you this year.

joar andré said...

So my internet is gone for 5 days, and when it returns your blog is full of new pictures! I really like how you are playing with the sun! Very cool :-)

Victoria said...

Mel - You're so beautiful, inside and out! I love you and I am so glad you're my friend!
~ Victoria