The Quartet



This sunday one of the guys called me up and asked me if I could do a photo shoot of his group of singers. I was excited, except for the fact that it is january and everything is brown. I could not come up with any good ideas of where to shoot this classy looking bunch. So to the river we went. It was only when we got down there did we realize that the guys should have put on bright colored clothing. Oh well, and so once again, I live and I learn. They are a great group though. We laughed allot and froze even more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Ceri. Thnx for sharing them around. God bless.

Douglas

sharon jeon said...

HEY I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrew Christiansen said...

the ones with the mic are great

joar andré said...

I second that Andrew!

Unknown said...

I like to be the second to second Andrew!!