Skagen









Alonna called me up last friday and said "Ceri you have to get this kitten that is at the feed store, it is so cute! If nobody takes it tonight, they are going to kill it." Talk about laying a guilt trip on me. She then proceeded to tell me all of the ways that people get rid of their unwanted kittens. They were not pleasant stories. I said I would love to take the cat, but had no place to keep it. She then offered, "well it can stay at my house"! That was it, how could I leave such a little kitten to die? So now, I have a cat or what our family calls a part time cat. I only have to take care of it when the Smiths are gone, or when i want to come up and visit it. It's name is Skagen, named after the town most north in Denmark. And I? Well I fell in love at the first sight. Isn't he Handsome? (of course there is still a debate over whether it is a boy or a girl).

4 comments:

joar andré said...

The DOF in the 1st and 3rd picture is just amazing!

Ellen Richards said...

CERI!!! you are soo amazing!! and inspiring!!! I just LOVE all you pics! God has really gifted you with an amazing talent!!

Brandon said...

Were these shot on your Rebel? They have a film look - what'd you do? Share the wealth!

Ceri Christiansen said...

I have no idea... But thats cool! They were taken on my rebel. What makes you think that they look like they were taken with film?