Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes





I want to thank everyone for all the great birthday wishes. I had a very memorial day flying from the Seattle Air port into the Phoenix air port. Robert, Vanessa, Seth and I were traveling down for Sondras wedding. I was happy to leave the school on my birthday so that no students got any bright ideas on making my day more rememberable. Well, I did manage to leave Fountainview the day before my birthday, but I left the school with the 3 most crazy staff. To put it simply, I will not forget this birthday! Now I am in sunny Arizona soaking up the sun! Thank you all for the cards, for the calls and for the posts on facebook! I was not sure I wanted to turn 20, but here I am and there is no turning back!

2 comments:

LL said...

Your art, your photographic sense of texture and light, are brilliant. I enjoyed drifting through your blog this evening. Well done!

RKC said...

Hey sounds like you had a great birthday, You should call me while you are in the states. Anyway, summer is a few months away, do you know what you are going to be doing?